Attenuator with DC passage DG20_G10 - Measurement of higher exposure to high-frequency Radiation
The DG20_G10 extends the measurement range of the basic instrument by a factor of 100 (= 20 dB) so that higher power flux densities can be measured. Applicable from 27 MHz to 10 GHz.
- Power flux densities ( field strengths ) up to 200,000 µW/m² corresponding to 200 mW/m² with the HFE35C and HFW35C.
- Power flux densities ("field strengths") up to 2,000,000 µW/m² corresponding to 2 W/m² with the HFE59B and HFW59D.
- Intermediate connector for the antenna input with DC continuity.
- Passband: 0 Hz (DC) < 5 Ohm
- 10 MHz - 3000 MHz = 20 dB +/- 0.3 dB
- Return loss: 10 MHz - 3000 MHz > 13 dB#
Scope of delivery
- Angled plug
- Untwisting aid
- Instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.