Demand switch NA8 comfort with VDE sign
The NA8 mains decoupler combines all the advantages of the NA series. In addition, the device has adjusting screws for manual adjustment of the switch-on and switch-off threshold. Furthermore, the NA8 Comfort supplies amplified direct current to compensate for seepage currents or to operate larger glow lamps.
- Nominal voltage / capacity: 16 A, 230 VAC +/- 10%
- 3500 watt bulb load
- Mechanical operating time of relay: approx. 15,000,000 switching cycles
- Single-pole disconnection: for optimum operator protection and minimum residual ripple
- < 4 mV
- Surveillance voltage: DC voltage (230 VDC, max. 8 mA) uncritical with regard to the building biology standards
Scope of delivery
- Demand switch
- Control lamp
- X21 line filter
- Detailed instructions manual
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.