The extra-wide frequency response, intelligently split into three separate units, and the quasiisotropic reception characteristics of the UBB provide a comprehensive picture of the exposure situation. Helps electrosensitive people evaluate their environment in order to "find their place". A powerful tool in the hands of the healing professions.
HFE35C, HFW35C and ME3840B: Nothing overlooked even without technical knowledge
- In addition to the MK20-W's frequency range, which has already been extended upwards, it also covers the 5G band at 700 MHz, TETRA, as well as radio and television stations.
- Both HF devices are also equipped with a full-fledged LogPer DF/measuring antenna. This clearly sets them apart from compact pocket devices without an external antenna.
- Digital display of 0.1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
- The ME3840B incorporates the filter module of the professional devices for distinguishing between railway and mains current and, in particular, artificial harmonics ("dirty power"). This filter option is indispensable for the application of the much stricter guidelines of building biology, especially for the frequency range from 2 kHz, i.e. dirty power.
- Digital display of 1 nT or V/m up to 1999 nT or V/m
- For more detailed specifications and technical data of the individual devices, please refer directly to the corresponding product pages.
- The devices are safely kept in the supplied sturdy plastic case with shaped protective foam insert.
Of course, the common advantages of all Gigahertz field strength measuring instruments are also met.
We are especially proud of the fact that all our devices are fully frequency compensated, i.e. all causes of electrosmog pollution are considered exactly according to their actual share in the total pollution. This is the crucial prerequisite for a meaningful measurement, laborious to implement and therefore scarcely encountered in this price class.In addition, our measurement technology always displays the SUM of ALL interfering radio services present at the place of measurement, not just the strongest frequency, as is common in the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound examples. The "Geiger counter effect" helps to identify areas of increased LF stress.Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.