- 1-component sealant based on acrylate
- Permissible movement capability according to ISO 9046 (manufacturer’s test) 18%
- Low odour
- Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
- Can be painted and varnished – please observe application instruction in TDS
- Good UV-resistance
- Can be stored and transported in temperatures as low as -10 °C for up to 48 hours
- Stress expansion modulus at 100 % (ISO 37, S3A): 0,3 N/mm²
Fields of application
- Primarily suitable for interior fittings but can also be used for exterior use if temperature is above +5 °C.
- Movement joints with little stress, e. g. between wooden window / door frames and masonry, plaster or concrete
- Joints in concrete, cellular concrete, plaster, masonry, wood, gypsum plasterboard, fibre cement, roller blind housings, window sills etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 – Part 1: F EXT-INT 12.5 P
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 12+16+20+29+31+32+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Quality seal of the IVD (Industrial association for sealants, registered society), tested by the ift Rosenheim (Institute of window engineering, registered society)
- According to regulation (EG) Nr. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Declaration in "baubook" Austria
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- For conformity with DGNB and LEED®, see the sustainability data sheet
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.