RADEX RD 1503+ Outdoor Geiger counter for outdoor measurement
The Geiger counter RD 1503+ Outdoor is part of the new product series "Outdoor" by Quarta-Rad. Thanks to a modified firmware, the RADEX RD 1503+ has been optimised for external influences such as humidity and temperature, making it the perfect companion for outdoor radiation measurement. With the help of the device you can measure beta, gamma and X-ray radiation in a measuring range from 0.05 to 9.99 µSv/h.
With the radiation measuring device you can quickly detect and store radioactive contamination. Get a first impression of whether radioactive contamination has occurred in your environment (not only suitable for testing food). The detected gamma and beta radiation can be displayed with this device in the units µSv/h or µRem/h.
Your advantages at a glance
- Measuring range 0.05 to 9.99 µSv/h
- Acoustic and haptic warning Signal
- Backlit LCD display
- Stepless change of the limit value signal in the range of 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h, with an interval of 0.10 µSv/h (interval adjustable)
- Display of the difference between the effective dose and the background radioactivity
Scope of delivery
- Geiger counter Radex RD 1503+ Outdoor
- AAA batteries
- Operating instructions