Radona Expert+: the professional radon measuring device
The Radona Expert+ sets new standards in the field of radon measurement. The device impresses not only with its appealing appearance, but also with its inner values. Thanks to the ionisation chamber technology, the Radona Expert+ radon meter can realise up to 20 times faster measuring times than other comparable meters. The user can choose between 10-minute storage with max. 2 months storage capacity or hourly storage with max. 1 year storage capacity. The change of the measuring interval can be done by the user.
The current radon values can be read off via the large full-graphic display and immediate measures can be initiated. In contrast, other measuring devices such as the Corentium Home only offer 24-hour average values. If you want to see the entire measurement data, bstehend aus, radon value, air pressure, humidity and temperature, you can download them directly from the measuring device with a Windows (XP -10) application using a USB cable.
It couldn't be easier, faster and safer!
The Radona Expert+ radon meter has been specially developed for professional users and interested private users.
All the advantages of the Radona Expert+
- Indoor radon measurement
- Large full graphic display
- Measuring interval 10 min or 1h: current radon value, date, time, air pressure, humidity and temperature value
- Integrated data memory: 2 months storage capacity with 10 min measuring interval, 1 year storage capacity with hourly measuring interval
- Internal clock (updating of date and time via software)
- Battery operation: approx. 24 hours
- Incl. Windows software for data transfer to PC
- Incl. power supply unit and USB cable
- Professional range: Keys and screen of the measuring instrument can be locked/unlocked from the PC (e.g. for measurements in public institutions)
- The measured values can be reset at any time on the unit or from the PC
- Radona Expert+ Meter without control Output
Technical Data of the Radona Expert+
- Sensor type: pulsed ionisation chamber from FTLAB RD200M
- Meaningful measured values: in less than 1 hour
- Measurement and storage interval: 10-minute cycle or hourly
- Sensitivity: 0.5 cpm/pCi/l (1.35 cpm/100 Bq/m3)
- Working range: 10-40 °C, humidity < 90
- Measuring range: 1 ~ 3700 Bq/m3 (0.1 ~ 99.99 pCI/l )
- Measurement deviation: max. ±10 % (at 370 Bq/m3)
- Power supply: DC 5 volts (± 0.1 volts), 155 mA (USB-C cable)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 13 cm, Height: 12 cm, Weight: 840 g
- Connectivity: USB (USB-C)
- Data storage: maximum 2 months (with 10-minute intervals of radon, date, time, air pressure, temperature and humidity) in ring memory or 1 year (with hourly memory intervals)
- Display: LCD full graphic (with many different views)
- Battery lasts for approx. 24 hours (unit can be charged/continuously operated with USB cable)
- Uses no radio standards and emits very little electromagnetic radiation (aluminium housing and no active radio chips installed)
- Made in Germany
The Radona Expert+ radon meter is a professional radon detector from Germany. The special feature of the Radona Expert+ is the high measuring sensitivity, the graphic display, the buffer battery and the storage of all values in 10-minute intervals. The reason for the high sensitivity is the ion chamber technology used in the Radona Expert+ meter. And the Radon meter is also impressive in terms of speed: the first measured values can be read from the graphic display and the internal memory after only 10 minutes.
Other measuring devices usually deliver results only after a measuring period of 24 to 48 hours. In addition, the Radona Expert+ offers many different display options.
Graphical evaluation of the measured values with the Radona Data Download Tool
1) Selection of COM port, automatically selected when the programme is opened before plugging in the Radona Expert+ meter.
2) Download the data from the meter
3) Export the data to a CSV file.
4) Sending the current computer clock time to the meter
5) All measurement data on the meter is deleted and the current time is set
6) The meters can be numbered (this appears in the export file and when downloading the data to the meter)
7) Contrast of the screen can be adjusted
8) With this key the screen and the keys of the meter are locked (for measurements at the customer). Loading and measuring continues as usual
9) Keys on the meter are disabled
10) This bar can be moved with the left mouse button, this selects the zoom area
11) see 10)
12) Radon, humidity, temperature and barometric pressure can be shown/hidden
13) Log window
Explanatory video on the individual functions
Radona Data Download Tool (For Windows XP and 10) including USB driver
Scope of delivery
- Radona Expert+
- Power supply
- USB-C cable
- USB stick with software
- Manuals in DE and EN