- Portable RADIM 3A instrument developed for monitoring indoor radon concentration, temperature, humidity and pressure in resident spaces
- High sensitivity and its results are corrected over humidity and temperature.
TSRS sensor with wired serial interface UART is design for direct connection with processor unit for short distance (severel meters). Powering is strictly +5V.
TSRS2 sensor with wired serial interface RS485 is design for bus connection of more sensors with processor unit for long distance (severel 100 meters). Powering is in range +7V to +15V. Communication type and rate is possible to set by external switches as well as bus address of device.
- Latest generation portable radon probe
- Independent measurement and direct data storage in own internal memory
- Direct connection via USB
- Wireless transmission of measurement data via wireless central unit
- TSR4D: Overview of measured values through integrated display
- Continuous monitor of radon volume activity: electronic measuring radon concentration 20 - 1M Bq/m3
- Measurement uncertainty: < 18% at 300 Bq/m3 per 1 hour; < 4% at 300 Bq/m3 per 24 hour
- Accompanying measurements: temperature (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C), humidity (10% - 90%), energy spectrum
- Current radon concentrations: short-term (hourly average) and long-term (daily average)
- Long-term records: results stored in the internal memory for period longer than 2 years; data export CSV, HTML, TAB