Individual room ventilation system Micra 100 E ERV
Micra 100 E ERV is a single room ventilation system for energy-saving, decentralised ventilation of public and commercial buildings, apartments and houses.
- Efficient solution for supply and exhaust ventilation of enclosed spaces.
- Electric pre-heater or post-heater variant available for cold climate conditions.
- Heat exchanger with an enthalpy membrane variant available for humid and hot climate conditions.
- Low-energy EC fans.
- Excellent noise control (25-38 dBA).
- Supply air purification ensured by two built-in G4 and F8 filters (optional H13).
- Upgradeable with an exhaust duct to provide air extraction from the bathroom.
- Easy installation.
- Compact size.
- Modern design.
- Polymer coated metal casing decorated with an acrylic front panel.
- Thanks to the modern design the unit can seamlessly blend with most any interior design.
- Heat and sound insulation is ensured by a layer of 10 mm cellular synthetic rubber.
- The front panel provides convenient access for filter maintenance and has a lock for extra security.
- The unit has two ø 100 mm inlet and outlet pipes for fresh air intake and stale air extraction outside.
- The third ø 100 mm pipe (included) can be additionally fitted to the unit to connect the exhaust air duct from the bathroom.
- Supply air cleaning is provided by G4 and F8 panel filters (PM2.5 > 75 %).
- To meet more stringent air purity requirements an F8 filter can be replaced with an H13 (PM2.5 > 95 %) (purchased separately).
- Extract air is cleaned by a panel-type G4 filter.
The unit is equipped with supply and exhaust air dampers which activate automatically to prevent drafts while the unit is off.
- The units feature efficient electronically commutated (??) motors with external rotor and impellers with forward curved blades.
- These state-of-the-art motors offer the very best in energy efficiency today.
- EC motors are characterised with high performance and optimum control across the entire speed range.
- In addition to that the efficiency of electronically commutated motors reaches very impressive levels of up to 90 %.
Micra 100 units are equipped with an electric pre-heater which protects the heat exchanger from freezing
- Micra 100 units are equipped with a counter-flow heat exchanger with a polystyrene core.
- In the cold season the extract air heat is captured and transferred to the supply air stream which reduces the ventilation-generated heat losses.
- However, this process may be associated with condensation which is collected in a special drain pan and evacuated outside via the exhaust air duct.
- In the warm season the ambient air heat is transferred to the exhaust air stream.
- This allows for a considerable reduction of the supply air temperature which, in turn, reduces the air conditioning load.
- Micra 100 ERV units are equipped with a counter-flow heat exchanger with an enthalpy membrane.
- In the cold season the extract air heat and moisture are transferred to the supply air stream through the enthalpy membrane reducing the heat losses from ventilation.
- Consequently, it is the ambient air heat and moisture transferred to the exhaust air stream through the enthalpy membrane in the warm season.
- This allows for a considerable reduction of the supply air temperature and humidity which, in turn, reduces the air conditioning load.´
Control and automation
There are two types of freeze protection available to protect the heat exchangers in the cold season.
Micra 100 features an exhaust air temperature sensor downstream of the heat exchanger which disables the supply fan to let the warm exhaust air raise the heat exchanger temperature.
Once the heat exchanger temperature has returned to normal, the supply fan is re-enabled and the unit reverts to normal operation.
Micra 100 E units are equipped with an electric pre-heater which warms up the supply air upstream of the heat exchanger to prevent its freezing.
These features ensure a continuous balanced air exchange regardless of ambient air temperature variations.
The units are equipped with a control panel.
Remote control panels are supplied as standard.
Following functions are available:
| Functions||Micra 100|
Micra 100 E
|Filter replacement indication||+|
|Supply air temperature setup||-|
Each space requiring proper ventilation is equipped with a single or several Micra 100 units.
A single unit is capable of ensuring efficient ventilation in spaces with floor area up to 100 m2.
Micra 100 units can be upgraded with a bathroom exhaust air duct.
To enable such a configuration the units can be additionally equipped with the optional ø 100 mm fitting pipe (supplied as standard).
Micra 100 deployment in a compact residential space
Micra 100 application in an office space
|Parameter||Micra 100 E ERV|
|Micra 100 E ERV|
|Micra 100 E ERV|
|Maximum air capacity||30||60||100||m³/h|
|Maximum fan power||12||21||45||W|
|Electric heater power||600||600||600||W|
|Max. unit current without electric heater||0.35||0.35||0.35||A|
|Max. unit current with electric heater||3.08||3.08||3.08||A|
|Heat recovery efficiency||90||86||80||%|
|Sound pressure level at 3 m distance||13||27||39||dBA|
|Functions||Filter replacement indication, Timer, Weekly schedule||Filter replacement indication, Timer, Weekly schedule||Filter replacement indication, Timer, Weekly schedule||-|
|Casing material||painted steel||painted steel||painted steel||-|
|Remote control panel||LCD||LCD||LCD||-|
|Heating||electric preheating||electric preheating||electric preheating||-|
|Insulation||foam rubber, 10 mm||foam rubber, 10 mm||foam rubber, 10 mm||-|
|Filter: supply||G4, F8||G4, F8||G4, F8||-|
|Heat exchanger type||counter-flow||counter-flow||counter-flow||-|
|Heat exchanger material||enthalpy||enthalpy||enthalpy||-|
VENTS | Micra E ERV 100 Manual DE
VENTS | Micra E ERV 100 Manual EN
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.