Inline centrifugal fans VENTS VK EC series
- Supply and exhaust ventilation and air conditioning systems of various premises requiring cost-saving controllable ventilation.
- The best ventilation solution for exhaust ventilation of bathrooms, kitchens and other humid premises.
- Compatible with Ø 100, 125, 150, 200, 250 and 315 mm round air ducts.
You can choose between different versions with different air flow rates and connection diameters:
VK 100 EC / VK 125 EC / VK 150 EC / VK 160 EC / VK 200 EC / VK 250 EC / VK 315 EC
- Durable, impact-resistant and corrosion-free ABS-plastic casing.
- Airtight terminal box for connection to power mains.
- High-efficient electronically commutated direct current motors with backward curved blades.
- Such motors are the most state-of-the-art energy saving solution.
- Power consumption of EC motors is 35% less as compared to standard motors.
- The fans with EC motors have excellent aerodynamic performance and low-noise operation.
- EC motors are featured with high performance and total speed controllable range.
- High efficiency reaching 90% is the premium advantage of the electronically-commutated motors.
- The motors are equipped with ball bearings designed for at least 40 000 operating hours.
- The fan is operated with an external 0-10 V control signal.
- The air capacity is controlled depending on air temperature, pressure level, smoke content, etc.
- The speed of the EC motor changes proportionally to fluctuations of the control parameter and the fan delivers a required air volume to the ventilation system.
- Maximum fan speed does not depend on the current frequency.
- The fan is compatible both with 50 or 60 Hz power mains.
- The fans may be integrated into a unified data processing control system.
- The specially designed software provides precise control of all the fans integrated into the system.
- The fans are designed for duct mounting in any point of the ventilation system with the casing mounted at any angle.
- In case of vertical mounting a protective outer hood must be installed on the top.
- Fixation to the floor wall or ceiling is performed with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Electric connection and installation must be performed in compliance with the manual and the wiring diagram on the terminal box.
There are no reviews yet.
Delivery time: 2 - 3 Workdays (Other countries)