Passive radon exposimeter: Cheap Radon measurement with film dosimeters!
The passive radon exposimeter is particularly suitable for the short-term determination of indoor radon concentrations. After only 10 to 14 days, you can send the measured doses to our test laboratory again and receive your results after an evaluation period.
Your advantages at a glance
- Short term exposimeter: Results already after 10 - 14 days
- Core track measurement method
- Laboratory evaluation included
- Legally recognised exposimeter (important for organisations and companies, but also for private users such as landlords or tenants)
- Easy handling
Our recommendation for your measurement
At least two exposimeters are recommended for measurements in single-family houses, which are installed in the lower rooms (ground floor), which are most frequently used (usually living room, bedroom or study). If there are rooms in the basement that are frequently used or inhabited, measurements should also be taken there.
Scope of delivery
- The number of ordered radon dosimeters in a radon-tight package
- Easy to understand measuring instructions
- Analysis and results report from the accredited radon test laboratory ALTRAC
Note on the evaluation of the exposimeters
- Please send your exposimeters in their original packaging including the measuring protocol directly to the ALTRAC test laboratory. You will find the address on the enclosed measurement report.
- For organisational reasons, you will not receive an acknowledgement of receipt from the test laboratory.
- The evaluation of the exposimeters can take 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the volume.
- All exposimeters are stored in a cool and radon-safe place until evaluation, so that your measurement results are not falsified.
- Your results report, including a recommendation based on your measurement data, will be sent to the email address you provided when you placed your order.
There are no reviews yet.