Electrosmog measuring device Cemprotec 31: ideal for beginners and home users
The further developed successor to the ESI 21.
The strength of the alternating magnetic field is displayed in 3 LED rows of 8 LEDs each.
With a measuring range of 1 MHz - 10 GHz, this device is ideal for measuring high-frequency fields such as WLAN, microwave, cordless phones (Dect), mobile phones, Bluetooth, and many more.
- Standard mode: alternating magnetic field
- Frequency range: 1 MHz to 10 GHz
- Display: 3 rows of 8 LEDs each
- Acoustic signal
- Battery operation (9V), not rechargeable
- Operating temperature: -10°C +50°C
- Maximum current: 50mA
- Unit dimensions: 179.5 x 46 x 32.2 mm
- Weight of the unit: 80g
Scope of delivery
- Cemprotec 31
- Operating instructions
- 9 V battery
There are no reviews yet.