LF - EPE Conseil ESI 22
Elementary analyzer for the use by laymen, to provide a quick overview of the load situation. Concrete measured values wont be displayed, the measurements are inticated with LEDs in ample colors corresponding to the standard of building biology.
ESI 22: Cheap device for LF only. The 2 types of fields (electric fields, magnetic fields) are indicated with each 5 LEDs.
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- New: 3D-measuring of electric and magnetic fields (otherwise only available in very expensive devices)
- Operating modes: Standard mode
- Audio indicator: Sound frequency shanges with increasing field strengths
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Operating time: 10 to 15 hours in permanent operation
- Weight: 140 g
- Size: 140 x 63 x 30 mm
Scope of delivery
- Short operating manuals in German and English
Overview of the EPE Conseil series
EPE Conseil is a German / French manufacturer. The devices are, in the classical sense, not real measuring instruments, but indicators with small LED lamps (plus loudspeakers for an acoustic indication).
Due to the simple operation and easy interpretation of the result by the lamps, we recommend these devices for laymen and normal home users.
- ESI 22: LF only (16 Hz - 3 kHz)
- ESI 23: HF and LF (50 MHz - 6 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)
- ESI 24: HF and LF (50 MHz - 10 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)
HF = high frequency, LF = low frequency
|Nieder-Frequenzbereich:||16 Hz - 3 KHz|
|Messbereich1:||16 Hz - Bahnstrom|
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.