EPE Conseil Indicator ESI 24 - High & Low Frequency
Elementary analyzer for the use by laymen, to provide a quick overview of the load situation. Concrete measured values wont be displayed, the measurements are inticated with LEDs in ample colors corresponding to the standard of building biology.
ESI 24: The top-device of the series for HF+LF. During standard mode, the 3 types of fields (electric fields, magnetic fields, electromagnetic fields) are indicated with each 6 LEDs. Whilst using the high-definiton mode for high-frequency fields, all 18 LEDs will be available for a particularized display.
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Electromagnetic fields (HF) from 50 MHz to 10 GHz
- New: 3D-measuring of electric and magnetic fields (otherwise only available in very expensive devices)
- Operating modes: Standard mode, high resolution mode HF
- Audio indicator: Sound frequency shanges with increasing field strengths
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Operating time: 10 to 15 hours in permanent operation
- Weight: 140 g
- Size: 140 x 63 x 30 mm
- Scope of delivery: Detector, battery, short operating manuals in German and English
Overview of the EPE Conseil series ESI 24:
EPE Conseil is a German / French manufacturer. The devices are, in the classical sense, not real measuring instruments, but indicators with small LED lamps (plus loudspeakers for an acoustic indication).
Due to the simple operation and easy interpretation of the result by the lamps, we recommend these devices for laymen and normal home users.
- ESI 21: HF only (50 MHz - 8 GHz)
- ESI 22: LF only (16 Hz - 3 kHz)
- ESI 23: HF and LF (50 MHz - 6 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)
- ESI 24: HF and LF (50 MHz - 10 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)
HF = high frequency
LF = low frequency
|Frequenzy area:||High Frequency 27 Mhz - 10 Ghz Low Frequency 1 Hz - 1 Mhz|
|High Frequency:||50 MHz - Radio, TV, DVB-T 120 MHz - Radio 500 MHz - TV, DVB-T 900 MHz - Mobile Phone (LTE/GSM) 1,5 GHz - Radar / GPS 1,8 GHz - Mobile Phone (LTE/GSM) 1,9 GHz - DECT Phone 2,4 GHz - WiFi 2,5 GHz - Bluetooth 2,6 GHz - Microwave 3,4 GHz - WiMAX (Internet) 5 GHz - WiFi 10 GHz - Radar|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Hochfrequenz:||800 MHz - LTE 800 / GSM 900|
|Hoch-Frequenzbereich:||50 MHz - 10 GHz|