FTLab RadonEye Plus² - radon measurement couldn't be faster, safer and easier
Measure radon quickly and easily with the RadonEye Plus² from FTLAB. Thanks to the ionisation chamber (which is actually only available in professional devices), the measuring device is the fastest and most precise radon measuring device for private users on the market. The display shows the current radon value (in 10-minute intervals) and via the mobile phone app (available for Android and iPhone), you can display the exact radon value of the complete measurement. It is also possible to define a radon alarm value; if this is exceeded, the measuring device warns with an acoustic alarm.
The Radon-Eye Plus² includes all the basic functions of the Radon-Eye, but also has a WLAN function with which you can transmit your radon readings directly to the network (please note: the RadonEye Plus² app requires a 2.4G web environment (not 5G)). The manufacturer also offers you a web database at https://radon-net.com/auth/signin where you can store your data (cloud service). This allows you to access your data from any location, whether with a PC, notebook or smartphone. Please note: In contrary to the information in the manual the cloud usage is not limited in time!
You can use the RadonEye Plus² with the Alexa voice services from Amazon.
Additional features of the Radon-Eye Plus² compared to the Radon-Eye
- A much wider measuring range of 0-9,435 Bq/m³.
- Additional sensors for temperature and humidity
- Connection via WLAN
- Date/time stamp on the measured value
- Access to the web database (https://radon-net.com/auth/signin)
Advantages of the RadonEye Plus² at a glance
- QUICK & EASY RADON MEASUREMENT - The first reliable readings can be read from the OLED display after just 1 hour and then every 10 minutes thereafter. Other measuring devices usually deliver first results only after a measuring period of 24 to 48 hours.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE MEASUREMENT - Radon gas can be a life-threatening hazard - reliable readings are a top priority! The unit uses the latest pulsed ionisation chamber measurement technology and provides precise readings with a measurement deviation < ± 10%.
- MEASURES HUMIDITY & TEMPERATURE - In addition to the radon detection sensor, the RadonEye Plus² has additional sensors for indoor temperature and humidity detection.
- CONNECT SMARTPHONE APP & CLOUD - Connect your mobile phone or tablet via WLAN or Bluetooth to the RadonEye Plus² to read, download, send or store detailed values in the cloud. This way you can conveniently monitor the effectiveness of radon protection measures. Thanks to easy-to-understand operating instructions and a smartphone app, you can easily detect dangerous radon levels in your home. Hourly readings are stored for up to one year for monitoring in graphical form (mobile phone) or as a data series (download file).
Free RadonEye app for Android and iOS
The RadonEye radon meter is designed to be used with a smartphone or tablet.
- Android 4.4 or higher
- iOS 8.0 or higher
- Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
The app for the meter can be downloaded free of charge from the Play Store or App Store. After installing the app, a Bluetooth connection to the RadonEye must be established -
You can already read, save, download and send your values in Detail.
Technical data of the RadonEyes Plus²
- Measures in "real time" indoor radon concentration, temperature and humidity (rH)
- Sensor type: pulsed ionisation chamber
- Sensitivity: 81 CPH (Counts per Hour)
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 9500 Bq/m³ (0.1 ~ 255 pCI/l)
- Lowest possible time resolution of the radon meter: 10-min (first meaningful measured value already one hour after start-up)
- Measurement deviation at 300 Bq/m³ in 24 h is 1.3
- Integrated OLED display (2.4 cm) for instantaneous value display, daily and monthly average value, runtime and maximum measured value
- Long-term data logging (up to 1 year) and continuous graphical visualisation via mobile device app
- Connectivity: WLAN (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth LE (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Audio alarm and push notification via app (iOS and Android) when limits are exceeded
- Supports data retrieval via Amazon Alexa
- Integratable into the free radon monitoring network "RadonNet"
- Power supply: DC 12 volts, 65 mA (12 volt DC adapter).
Who is the RadonEye Plus² suitable for?
- Short- and long-term measurement in private living spaces
- Monitoring the effectiveness of radon protection measures
- Comprehensive analysis of the living climate through additional humidity and temperature sensors
- Quick initial recording of the radon situation, e.g. when buying a property (observe 1 hour minimum measuring time)
Scope of delivery
- Radon meter FTLab RadonEye RD200P2
- Power supply
- Instruction manual
- Measuring tips
- Smartphone App (available for iOS and Android)
SHOPVOTE - Bewertungen
Delivery time: 1 - 3 Workdays (Other countries)
Delivery time: 2 - 3 Workdays (Other countries)