Radon measuring devise RadonTec RadonEye RD200
Now measure radon quickly and easily with the RadonEye from RadonTec. Thanks to the ionization pulse chamber (which is actually only available in professional devices), the measuring device is the fastest and most accurate radon measuring device for private users on the market. Each meter has been individually checked and calibrated.
The display shows the current radon value (in 10-minute intervals) and via the smartphone app (available for Android and iPhone), you can view the exact radon value of the complete measurement (resolved in time).
It is also possible to define a radon alarm value, if this is exceeded, the measuring device warns with a visual and acoustic alarm.
Radon measurement cannot be faster, safer and easier.
Free RadonEye app for Android and iOS
The RadonEye radon meter is designed to be used with a smartphone or tablet.
- Android 4.3 or higher
- iOS 8.0 or higher
- Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
The app for the meter can be downloaded free of charge from the Play Store or App Store. After installing the app, a Bluetooth connection to the RadonEye must be established -
You can already read, save, download and send your values in detail.
All the plus points of the RadonEye at a glance
- Fast measurement: The first reliable measured values can be read from the OLED display after just 1 hour and then every 10 minutes thereafter. Other measuring devices usually deliver first results only after a measuring period of 24 to 48 hours.
- Easy radon measurement: Thanks to easy-to-understand operating instructions, you can easily determine dangerous radon levels in your home. Hourly readings are stored for up to one year.
- Free app for Android and iOS: Get a long-term overview of the measured values through the graphical display (cell phone) or as a data series (download file).
- Very high measurement accuracy: The RadonEye clearly stands out with a 20 times higher measurement sensitivity than comparable devices within this price range (deviation clearly < 10%). The high-quality device is a smart as well as highly sensitive radon detector with professional ionization pulse chamber Technology.
Technical data of the RadonEye
- Sensor type: pulsed ionization chamber
- Measuring interval: 10-minute cycle
- Sensitivity: 1.35 cpm/100 Bq/m³
- Working range: 10-40°C, humidity < 90%.
- measuring range: 1 ~ 3,700 Bq/m³
- Measurement deviation: < ±10 % (corresponds to approx. ±15 Bq/m³)
- Power supply: DC 12 volts, 65 mA (12 volt DC adapter)
- Display: 0.96 inch OLED
- Data storage: maximum 1 year (at 1-hour interval)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth LE (Android/ iOS)
- Data export: downloadable from the app
- Dimensions: diameter: 8 cm, height: 12 cm, weight: 240 g
For whom is the RadonEye suitable?
- Short-term and long-term measurement in private living spaces
- Monitoring the effectiveness of radon protection measures
- Quick initial detection of the radon situation, e.g. when buying a property (observe a minimum measurement time of 1 hour)
Scope of delivery
- Radon measuring device RadonTec RadonEye RD200
- Power supply
- Operating instructions
- Measurement tips
- Smartphone app (available for iOS and Android
Unboxing RadonEye and accessories
RadonEye Android App and data import into Excel