Gigahertz-Solutions demand switch Ultima 8 | U8
With the Ultima 8 | U8 demand switch you can interrupt the mains voltage already in the fuse box when no power is required. The apparent power that is disconnected can be up to 100 watts with a simultaneous monitoring voltage of only 230 millivolts - the lowest value on the market. The Ultima 8 is perfectly suited for roller shutter controls that could not be decoupled with previous demand switches.
- Rated voltage / load capacity: 16 A, 230 VAC +/- 10%.
- 3500 W incandescent lamp load
- Mechanical life of the relay: approx. 15,000,000 switching cycles
- 1-pole disconnection: for optimum personal protection
- Minimum residual ripple and active HF- LF compensation
- < 1 mV / < 1 mV / < 1 mV (nominal/typical/maximum)
- Monitoring voltage: Minimum low current direct voltage (230 Millivolts)
Scope of delivery
- Mains disconnector
- System indicator lamp
- Basic load element
- Detailed operating instructions
Gigahertz-Solutions demand switch Ultima 8 | U8 manual DE
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.