High-frequency analyser set HFE35C
The electrosmog readings are reliably and directly displayed by the HFE35C meter in the units of the building biology precautionary values on the LCD display. The field strength-proportional tone signal (Geiger counter effect) makes it easy to detect areas with increased electrosmog pollution. The display can show values from 0.1 µW/m² - 1999 µW/m². Thanks to the direction finding characteristic of the LogPer antenna, this device is easy to use and suitable even for technical laymen. In addition, this set comes with a further ultra-wideband antenna, which covers an even wider frequency range. The measurement range of the HFE35C includes, for example, pulsed GSM mobile radio from D1, D2 and E-Plus, UMTS, DECT cordless phones, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, airport radar and radiation from microwave ovens. Thanks to the second antenna, the HFE35C can now also detect radiation from TV sets, radios or CB radio.
Measuring device with different antennas in a case
- The HFE35C electrosmog meter is based on the HF35C, but has an extended frequency range up to 27 MHz.
- Specially compensated LogPer antenna for frequency ranges above 800 MHz.
- UBB27_G3 horizontal isotropic ultra-wideband antenna from 27 MHz to over 2.7 GHz.
- Plastic case with foam insert for safe transport of the measuring instrument with its two antennas.
- The measuring range of the HFE35C includes, for example, pulsed GSM mobile radio from D1, D2 and E-Plus, UMTS, DECT cordless phones, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, airport radar and radiation from microwave ovens.
- Switching between peak and average measurement possible.
- More sensitive by a factor of 10 (display resolution: 0.1 µW/m², highest display value 1999 µW/m²)
Electrosmog measuring device HFE35C
- For determining the exposure situation as well as for determining suitable remediation measures (and subsequent effectiveness control)
- Large LCD display, units: µW/m²
- Compensated antenna curve, steep-sided high-pass filter (800 MHz) for suppression of radiation sources in the adjacent frequency ranges
- Radiation-proportional tone signal can be switched on (Geiger counter effect)
- The displayed units correspond to those of the building biology standard values
- Display from 0.1 µW/m² to 1999 µW/m²
- Important circuit elements are duplicated and adjust themselves independently - while one is active, the other ensures an adjustment of the zero point
- Auto power-off function conserves battery (average operating time: 10-12 hours)
- Attachable LogPer antenna facilitates locating the source of the Radiation
Scope of delivery
- Measuring device HFE35C
- Pluggable LogPer antenna
- UBB antenna
- 9-volt battery
- extensive instruction manual with neutral background information
|Stromversorgung:||9-Volt (4h-7h)E-Block Alkalimanganbatterie (im Lieferumfang), mittlere Betriebsdauer: 4 - 7 Stunden (abhängig vom Betriebsmodus) Low-Batt.-Anzeige, Auto-Power-Off-Funktion|
|Hoch-Frequenzbereich:||27 MHz - 2,7 GHz|
There are no reviews yet.