Product information "RF-Analyser HFW35C" - Leasing
Leasing just for Germany and Austria for other countries, please ask
Functionality similar to the HF35C, however:
- Frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz.
- A special device suitable for the measurement of radiation caused by wireless applications / computer networks, including the new standards (Bluetooth, WLAN, WiFi), also covering the WiMAX-frequencies auctioned off in 2006.
- It comes with an especially aligned log.-per. antenna with excellent directivity (Patent pending: AZ 10 2006 051 180.8 ).
- It suppresses frequencies from mobile radios and DECT by means of a steepsided high pass filter integrated into the antenna to avoid falsified measurements of the frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz.
- The instrument is equipped with the switch of the professional line for quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation.
Scope of supply
Measurement device, attachable LogPer antenna with antenna cable , alkaline manganese battery , detailed instructions manual with background information
Frequency range HFW35C