Hauff-Technik standard annular space seal
The annular space seal is suitable for sealing newly installed pipes or pipes to be newly installed in casing pipes or core bores. The annular space seal can be easily adapted to the respective pipe or line diameter. The product is characterised by an extremely high chemical resistance and is gas- and water-tight, so that this annular space seal can also be used in the context of radon remediation.
- ∅ 150: suitable for media line ∅ 110 - 113 mm
- ∅ 200: suitable for media line ∅ 110 - 113 mm
Range of application
- DIN 18533 W1.1-E, DIN 18533 W1.2-E, DIN 18533 W2.1-E, DIN 18533 W2.2-E
- WU concrete stress class 1, WU concrete stress class
- Splittable on site for retrofitting up to Ø 200 mm
- sealing width: 40 mm
- optical and tactile installation safety due to built-in inspection opening
- U-profile: maximum stability of the press segments
- gas- and watertight
- press plates, screws and nuts: stainless steel V2A (AISI 304L) or V4A (AISI 316L)
- Rubber: EPDM, NBR or with KTW approval
There are no reviews yet.