Product information "SHIELDING PAINT | HF+NF | CFA40
Reliable shielding against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Innumerable electrically conductive carbon fibers of 3mm length allow a reliable bridging over potential cracks in the underground and therefore provide a continuous surface compound necessary for a safe grounding.
Attenuation: Up to 38 dB (99.98%) at 1 GHz for single layer coating, through to 18 GHzUp to 44 dB (99.996%) at 1 GHz for double layer coating through to 18 GHz
Excellent shielding effectivity even with single layer coating
- For interior and exterior application (yield: 5 - 6.6 m²/l)
- Free of metals and permanently corrosion resistant
- Solvent-free, vapour permeable, low odour and low emission: VOC-concentration lower than 0.2 g/l (EU limit values 30 g/l)
- Black pure acrylate paint, easy to overpaint with all common emulsion paints
- 100% permeability for the natural Schumann resonances
- The paint is not suitable for airless spraying!
- A certified electrician will ensure the compliance of all norms essential for mounting
- Grounding components can be found under the tab "Accessories" for grounding components
- Application instructions can be found under the tab "Available Downloads"
- Cannot be shipped to USA or Canada
|Erdungsband notwendig ?:||Nein (dank Carbonfasern)|
There are no reviews yet.