Radon measurement at the workplace or at home with RADEX MR107
Measures radon and its decay products easily and reliably with the RADEX MR107 radon meter. With the help of the integrated display, you can read them quickly and conveniently from the measuring device. An integrated warning signal alerts you when critical values are exceeded. To monitor your indoor air beyond that, the RADEX MR107 measures and stores the temperature and humidity prevailing in the room. All measurement results can be imported for analysis in the free RAD Data Center software for Windows, where you can also make settings for the device.
The advantages of the RADEX MR107 at a glance
- Warning signal when critical values are exceeded
- Measurement of temperature and humidity
- Calculation of minimum, average and maximum values of radon, air temperature and relative humidity
- OLED display for quick reading of the values
- Storage of the acquired data in the internal memory
- Transfer of the stored data to the PC
- Radex Data Center for Windows, MAC and iPhone: for evaluating the measurement data (free download available)
Integrated batteries allow flexibility
Operation via the integrated battery, which can be recharged via the included USB cable, makes the meter flexible so it can be quickly set up in different locations.
RADEX Data Center for Windows
RADEX Data Center for MAC*
RADEX Data Center for iPhone*
*Note: At the moment the manufacturer Quarta Rad provides the software/app for Apple devices only on Russian download platforms. During installation, English and Russian language options are available).
Scope of delivery
- RADEX MR107 radon meter
- USB cable