High-precision radiation meter RADEXx Obsidian for beta and gamma Radiation
The scintillation detector makes the RADEX Obsidian an exceptionally precise dosimeter that is about 30 times faster than conventional dosimeters. Measured values can be read immediately on the display.
The RADEX Obsidian measures beta and gamma radiation from radioactive energy sources, building materials, antiquities, etc.
Quarta-Rad has been developing dosimeters for more than 25 years and has put this experience into the development of the RADEX Obsidian and its unique algorithm for energy spectrum analysis.
The advantages of the RADEX Obsidian at a glance
- Fast and accurate: exceptionally fast and accurate dosimeter with a scintillation detector
- Beta and gamma radiation: Measurement of the accumulated dose to which one is currently exposed
- High sensitivity: Measurement of a broad radiation spectrum
- Danger alarm: dangerous radiation levels are indicated by a visual, an acoustic and/or a vibration alarm
- Radex Data Center for Windows, MAC and iPhone: for evaluating the measurement data (free download available)
- Bluetooth connection: to mobile devices
- USB connection: to a PC
- Rechargeable battery: Type USB-C connection for charging or for connection to an external battery
*Note: At the moment the manufacturer Quarta Rad provides the software/app for Apple devices only on Russian download platforms. During installation, English and Russian language options are available).
Scope of delivery
- RADEX Obsidian radiation meter
- USB-C cable
There are no reviews yet.