Geiger counter Quarta-Rad RADEX RD1212-BT: high quality and high performance!
The RADEX RD1212-BT can measure background radioactivity and detect the radioactivity of various materials and products. The device detects radiation in the measuring range from 0.005 to 999 microsieverts per hour.
With the RadexRead app, readings can be transferred to an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, combined with GPS data and shared with other environmental enthusiasts.
Free evaluation software
Quarta Rad provides two free options for data evaluation and editing for the RADEX RD1212-BT
RadexWeb is an internet browser application. The accumulated data is downloaded from the Geiger counter via USB cable.
RadexRead is an Android/iOS app that connects the Geiger counter to a mobile device via Bluetooth and transmits real-time data.
Both options offer the following functions:
- Downloading readings from the Geiger counter
- Assign GPS coordinates to the individual measured data
- Saving the measured values
- Editing the data, e.g. displaying diagrams
- Upload and share your own data in the Safecast.org map
Detailed instructions for both applications are available as PDFs.
Links to the Android and iOS versions of RadexRead and the RadexWeb drivers for Windows and MAC can be found in the Downloads.
Advantages of the RADEX RD 1212-BT at a glance
- High-quality Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Measurement of beta, gamma and X-ray radiation
- Storage of up to 160 measured values in the internal memory
- Data transfer to PC or notebook possible (cable or Bluetooth)
- Dosimeter function
- Time and date display
- Alarm function (acoustic + vibration)
- Integrated torch
- Multilingual menu (EN, DE, FR, RU, JA)
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|Range of indications||µSv/h||0.05 – 999.00|
|Scale range of Gamma-radiation energy||MeV||0.1 – 1.25|
|Scale range of X-ray radiation energy||MeV||0.03 – 3.00|
|Scale range of Beta-radiation energy||MeV||0.25 – 3.5|
|Error - of dose rate , not more, where P is the dose rate in µSv/h||%||+-(15+6/P)|
|Audio Alarm threshold levels - dose rate||µSv/h||0.1 – 99.0|
|Measurement Cycle||seconds||10 – 1|
|Measurement range of ambient temperature||°?||-18 - +45|
|Measuring range atmospheric pressure||mm Hg||375 - 825|
|Height x Width x Depth||mm||97 x 68 x 24|
|Time of continuous operation, not less than||hours||300|
RadexRead for Android
RadexRead for iOS
RadexWeb Driver for Windows
RadexWeb Driver for Apple
Scope of delivery
- Quarta wheel RADEX RD1212-BT
- 2 AAA batteries
- USB cable
Quarta Rad | RadexRead Manual DE
Quarta Rad | RadexRead Manual EN
Quarta Rad | RadexWeb Manual DE
Quarta Rad | RadexWeb Manual EN
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.