RADEX RD1212-BT Outdoor is the ideal radiation meter for the field
The RADEX RD1212-BT Outdoor is the extended version of the RADEX RD1212-BT radiation detector. The Geiger counter with Bluetooth 4.0 was developed at the suggestion of engineers who needed an accurate and fast measuring device especially for measurements in the field. The specially modified firmware is optimised for temperatures and humidity outside the usual room temperature.
Free evaluation software
Quarta Rad provides two free options for data evaluation and editing for the RADEX RD1212-BT
- RadexWeb is an internet browser application. The accumulated data is downloaded from the Geiger counter via USB cable.
- RadexRead is an Android/iOS app that connects the Geiger counter to a mobile device via Bluetooth and transmits real-time data.
Both options offer the following functions:
- Downloading readings from the Geiger counter
- Assign GPS coordinates to the individual measured data
- Saving the measured values
- Editing the data, e.g. displaying diagrams
- Upload and share your own data in the Safecast.org map
Detailed instructions for both applications are available as PDFs.
Links to the Android and iOS versions of RadexRead and the RadexWeb drivers for Windows and MAC can be found in the Downloads.
Advantages of the RADEX RD1212-BT Outdoor
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Measures ionised radioactivity:beta, gamma and X-rays
- High precision sensor SBM-20-1. Pre-calibrated
- Storage of up to 160 measured values in the internal memory
- Bluetooth connection to smartphone or tablet
- App for mapping and release
- Time and date functions
- Temperature and air pressure
- Histograph (graph of measurements over time)
- Acoustic alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Integrated torch
- Multilingual (English, German, French, Russian, Japanese)
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Scope of delivery
- Quarta wheel RADEX RD1212-BT Outdoor
- 2 AAA batteries
- Instruction manual
- USB cable
There are no reviews yet.