Radiation data you can Visualize and Share on the go
RADEX RD1212 can be used by professionals and non-professionals for quick and reliable measurement of radiation background in environment, soil and non-consumable products. Features capability to track radiation on map ?on the go? and share it online.
Comes with a USB-to-PC cable.
RadexRead allows you:
? Detect and Measure ß (Beta), ? (Gamma) and X-ray Radiation
? Store data on your PC
? Automatic set of location for each measurement on the interactive online map
? Share your measurements with other users worldwide
Summary and Working Specifications:
- Use Geiger-Muller type of detection similar to the one used in professional dosimetric devices
- Fast measurement cycle: only 10 sec.
- Detection range: 0.05~999.0 µSv/h
- Precise measurement : ±15% accuracy
- Calibrated according to international standards
- Stores measurement results in memory
- Data transfer to PC
- Connection with Smartphone by Bluetooth
- Automatic set of location using GPS on smartphone
- Time and Date functions
- Audible alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Integrated flashlight
- Multilingual (English, German, French, Russian, Japanese)
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- One year Manufacturer?s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).