AlphaBlock 3 radon foil: The safe protection against radon!
AlphaBlock 3 is a tear-resistant, drill-proof and hard-wearing radon protection foil that can be used in new buildings as well as in the interior renovation of existing buildings.
It is usually laid with a protective fleece (can be ordered as an option) and hot air welded.
Tested according to
- DIN EN 13967 Plastic sheeting for building waterproofing against rising ground moisture
- DIN EN 13984 Vapour barrier membrane product type A
- Radon gas tightness tested by Radon expert Dr. Joachim Kemski, Bonn, Germany
Technical data of AlphaBlock 3
- Thickness: 0.17 mm
- Sd value: 1,500 m
- Fire class E
- Weight: approx. 15 kg / roll
- Surface: 50 m² / roll
Structure of the radon protection film
- PE - film thickness: approx. 70 µm
- Laminated PE surface weight 23 g/m²
- Aluminium foil Thickness: approx. 30 µm
- Laminated PE weight per unit area 23 g/m²
- PE film thickness: approx. 70 µm
Installation with protective fleece (optional)
To prevent damage to the radon foil, the AlphaBlock 3 is laid between two layers of tear- and drill-resistant protective fleece.
The protective fleece is laid over the entire surface under the radon foil. The sheets can either be laid tightly butted or with an overlap. It is not absolutely necessary to glue the sheets together, but it is possible.
One roll of protective fleece with 100 m² is sufficient to lay one roll of AlphaBlock 3 using the sandwich method (protective fleece - AlphaBlock 3 - protective fleece).
Technical detail of the protective fleece
- Polyester fleece 200 g/m²
- Needled and bonded
- Thickness: approx. 1 mm
Scope of delivery
- Roll: 1 m wide, 50 running metres = 50 m²
- Protective fleece: 1 m wide, 100 running metres = 100 m² (optional)
Notes on delivery
- Delivery only by the roll (partial quantities not possible)
- Shipping as bulky goods, separate transport costs possible
- Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
There are no reviews yet.