Intelligent climate control AlphaControl
The AlphaControl climate control ventilates rooms in living, working and industrial areas depending on the absolute humidity in the room (aH controlled technology). For this purpose, it compares the humidity in the interior with that in the exterior and automatically triggers ventilation of the rooms if the interior value is greater than the exterior value. The climate control ensures that rooms are cooled and dehumidified and at the same time protects them from drying out (dry protection) or cooling down (frost protection).
The AlphaControl can be connected to fans as well as motor-driven window openers and ventilation flaps.
The AlphaControl Radon is also equipped with a radon sensor. The radon concentration is permanently monitored and reduced by ventilation if the limit value is exceeded.
The AlphaControl CO2 also has a CO2 sensor. If the measured value in the room air rises above the set limit value, ventilation is automatically initiated. This ensures a healthy room climate.
Advantages of AlphaControl at a glance
- Automatic, controlled climate control
- aH-controlled technology: ventilation dependent on absolute humidity
- Three operating modes: ventilation, dehumidification, cooling
- Separate connections for supply and extract air elements up to 500W
- Suitable for commercial, private and industrial rooms
- Display and operating keys for display and configuration of measured values and parameters
Scope of delivery
- AlphaControl in the selected variant
- Indoor climate sensor
- Outdoor climate sensor remote, 10m cable length
- Mains cable
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.