Radon ventilation for a healthy indoor climate with the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi
AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi is a single room ventilation system for energy-saving, decentralised ventilation in public and commercial buildings, flats and houses. The ventilation system offers an ideal solution for simple and efficient ventilation in new buildings as well as old buildings. Thanks to the design of the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi, no pipe routing is required.
The housing is made of polymer-coated steel with a modern acrylic cover. It allows for easy replacement of filters and can be locked. The AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi is insulated with 10 mm synthetic foam rubber against heat loss and sound propagation.
The ventilation system is connected to the outside via two 100 mm diameter ventilation pipes for supply and exhaust air. A third spigot (included in the delivery) can be connected, for example, to connect the exhaust pipe from the bathroom.
The CO2 and humidity sensors check the room air at regular intervals. Based on the measured parameters, the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi takes over the fresh air supply and ensures a comfortable climate in the room.
How the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi works
The AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi individual room ventilation is equipped with a counterflow heat exchanger with enthalpy membrane.
- During the heating period, heat and humidity from the outgoing air is transferred to the supply air via the enthalpy membrane. Heat loss during ventilation can be reduced by up to 96% and heating costs saved. A pre-heating register prevents the formation of condensate.
- In the warm season, heat and humidity of the supply air are transferred to the extract air via the enthalpy membrane. The drier and cooler supply air relieves existing air conditioning systems or in some cases makes them superfluous.
The supply air flow is cleaned by two air filters of filter class G4 and F8 installed in series. They remove insects, pollen and spores as well as tobacco smoke and agglomerated soot from the air that is to be fed into the room. Optionally, the F8 filter can be replaced by an F8 activated carbon or H13 filter.
Dust and the like are removed from the exhaust air by a G4 filter before it is discharged outside through the AlphaAir Freshbox 100 WiFi.
Replacement filters, for both supply and extract air, can be found in the accessories.
Ventilation is radon protection: AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi with radon sensor
If the radon activity concentration in living spaces is below 100 Bq/m³, the BMU recommends regular window ventilation of the premises. Radon-contaminated air is quickly transported outdoors in this way.
In the case of elevated radon levels of 300 Bq/m³ or more, manual ventilation can in some cases no longer sufficiently reduce the radon concentration. Here it makes sense to find a technical solution. Automated ventilation ensures that there is a sufficiently high air exchange and thus the radon concentration can be permanently reduced.
The AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi with radon sensor monitors the radon levels automatically and ensures that the room is thoroughly ventilated if the set limit value is exceeded. The radon concentration drops and you benefit from a healthy indoor Climate.
All advantages of the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi at a glance
- Efficient ventilation of individual rooms
- Counterflow heat exchanger for up to 96% heat recovery
- For operation in humid and hot climates with an enthalpy heat exchanger
- Supply air purification via two built-in filters with filter class G4 and F8 (optional H13, F8 activated carbon)
- Excellent sound insulation: 25-38 dBA
- Connection of a ventilation pipe for air extraction from the bathroom is possible
- Easy installation: Illustrated instructions available as download
- Compact size
- Modern design
- Control via app: download links for Android and iOS at the end of the product details
- Optionally available with radon sensor
Integration of the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi into a Smart Home System
With its integrated WiFi function, the ventilation unit can be integrated into your Smart Home System via WLAN. In just a few steps, you can connect the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi to your smartphone or tablet and conveniently control your ventilation routine.
|Conveying capacity||30 - 100 m³/h|
|Sound pressure Level||13 - 39 dBA|
|Heat recovery||bis zu 96 %|
|Heat exchanger||Counterflow heat exchanger|
|Supply air filter||G4, F8 (optional: F8 Aktivkohle, H13)|
|Exhaust air filter||G4|
|Diameter of connection pipe||100 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||65 x 55 x 25,7 cm|
Mounting example in a room < 100 m²
The AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi can effectively ventilate rooms of up to 100 m².
MK-Freshbox 100 assembly kit for mounting the ventilation system
The MK-Freshbox 100 assembly kit is intended for preparing the installation site for the AlphaFreshbox 100 WiFi ventilation unit during the construction phase. It is included in the scope of delivery of the ventilation unit.
For installation of the ventilation unit in the wall thickness over 500 mm, two extra Ø 125 mm ventilation pipes of the required length must be obtained.
- Two Ø 100 mm plastic ventilation pipes, 500 mm long
- External ventilation bonnet, white
- Cardboard mounting plate
Scope of delivery
- AlphaFreshbox 100 in the selected version
- Remote control
- Drilling template
- Mounting kit MK-Freshbox 100
There are no reviews yet.