AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor
Available: Juni 2022
The AlphaFreshbox 25 with radon sensor and heat recovery can automatically regulate the air supply according to the current temperature parameter. With this ventilation unit, you not only increase energy efficiency in the long term, you also ensure that your building fabric is protected. The AlphaFreshbox 25 with radon sensor is also ideal for preventing or combating mould. In addition, the fan convinces with a timer function and automated protection against frost.
If the radon activity concentration in cellars and living spaces is low, the BMU recommends regular mechanical cross-ventilation (window ventilation) of the premises. Radon-contaminated air is quickly transported outdoors in this way.
If radon levels are elevated, manual ventilation can no longer sufficiently reduce the radon concentration. Here it makes sense to find a technical solution. Automated ventilation ensures that there is a sufficiently high air exchange and thus the radon concentration can be permanently lowered. Since radon usually enters the building via the basement rooms and spreads to the higher floors via stairwells, cables and pipe connections, reducing the radon concentration in the basement helps to significantly reduce the total radon load in the building.
The sensor-controlled radon ventilation AlphaFreshbox 25 with radon sensor not only monitors radon levels, but sometimes also temperature. Climate-controlled ventilation systems with heat recovery and dew point control prevent moisture from entering the basement, are easy on the wallet during the heating season and provide a pleasant feel-good climate in living spaces. The additionally integrated radon sensor automatically ensures that your home is not exposed to high radon levels. If a limit value is exceeded, the ventilation unit switches to intensive ventilation until the radon activity concentration has dropped.
Many advantages at a glance
- Integrated radon sensor: automatic radon monitoring
- Integrated timer: regular change between basic and intensive ventilation
- Sensor-controlled frost protection: automated operation
- External USB connection: data transfer even when the housing door is closed
- Free Windows software: display of measured live values
- Air opening on the room side: room air connection possible
- 12 volt DC motors with winglet technology: universal operation for all rooms
- Remote control by external switches, grids and relays (software required)
- Application for DIBt approval has been submitted
Perfectly fitting accessories for the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor
All parts for the AlphaFreshbox 25 with radon sensor can be found in the accessories section:
With the Wifi Module, in addition to configuring the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor, you can also read out live data and display it via mobile devices.
The Ventilation Mushroom protects the pipe of your fresh air supply from rain and dirt.
The Flue Gas Thermostat enables automated alternating operation with a room air dependent fireplace.
The Pollen Filter protect allergy sufferers during the pollen season and are available as a pack of 10.
The Activated Carbon Filter clean the ambient air from odors and exhaust gases before they enter the building.
The Standard Filter should be replaced regularly to keep the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor fully functional.
The 12 Volt In-Wall Power Supply invisibly supplies power to the ventilation unit from the rear panel.
If you order a version of the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor at the same time, we will install the power supply unit before delivery. For this purpose, please order this variant of the 12 Volt In-Wall Power Supply (build-in).
The Heat Exchanger fits all variants of the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor.
The AlpaAir Freshbox 25 with Radon sensor can be conveniently retrofitted with the humidity sensor at home at a later date. Comprehensive instructions are available for download.
|Dimensions base body (HxWxD)||40 x 30 x 10,5 cm|
|Dimensions front door (HxWxD)||44,5 x 32 x 1 cm|
|Heat recovery||up to 90%|
|Ventilation pipe outside Diameter||50 mm|
|Diameter outer Panels||80 mm|
|Power regulation||10 levels|
|Air flow rate||5 - 20 m³ / h|
|Sound pressure level||22 - 38 dBA|
|Standby||< 0,5 watt|
|Power consumption (incl. frost protection)||1,5 to 6 watt|
Scope of delivery
- 1 x AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor
- 2 x humidity/temperature sensors already installed
- 1 x 12 Volt power supply unit
- 2 x plastic tubes diameter 50 mm, length 500 mm
- 4 x foam rings (with core)
- 2 x outer panels (with / without drip lip)
- 4 x dowels + screws
- 2 x G3 dust filter (standard)
- 1 x CR2032 lithium battery
- 1 x installation and operating instructions
- 1 x drilling template
- 1 x USB cable
The following accessories are still required for installation
- A box of mounting foam to fix the pipes in the wall (for common stone or brick walls). Alternatively, e.g. in the case of timber frame construction, appropriate sealing material for the penetration of the vapour barrier.
- Joint silicone or PU sealing compound for the transitions from the unit to the pipe and from the pipe to the outer panel
Free download of the Windows software for control and evaluation of the AlphaFreshbox 25 with Radon sensor.
There are no reviews yet.