The radon sensor-controlled socket
The AlphaSwitchbox from RadonTec is a radon sensor-controlled socket that is activated when an individually set radon limit value is exceeded. With the help of the simple software, the action threshold can first be determined on the PC; if the radon concentration in the room exceeds this upper limit, the respective connected device is supplied with power. This can be used to generate visual or audible alarms and control ventilation equipment.
- type: single-pole electromechanical switch
- operating voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
- Max. Switching capacity: 2000W (approx. 8.5A at 230VAC)
- Protection class: IP20, only for dry rooms
- plug system: protective contact, plug type F
- ambient temperature: 0 to +40°C
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70°C
- Max. Control voltage: 10VDC
- Switching ranges: 0VDC (socket switched off) and 1VDC to 10VDC (socket switched on)
- Nominal voltage of the 5V power supply: 5VDC
- max. current of 5V power supply: 65mA
- CE marking: Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive
There are no reviews yet.