TM-190 Multi-Field EMF Meter -
High + Low Frequency
The Tenmars TM-190 Electrosmog Meter is a basic device for measuring high and low frequency fields (HF + LF).
The device can detect both electrical and magnetic alternating fields. This allows even laymen to measure electrosmog safely and reliably and to estimate the individual stress situation.
The Tenmars TM-190 Electrosmog unit displays the measurement results on a large color display so that the values ??can be read easily.
3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries are included in the scope of supply. The Tenmars TM 190 electrosmog can be used in all types of buildings and outdoors.
RF Strenght field
Triple axis (X, Y, Z)
LF Electric Fields
0.02~2000mG, 0.02 to 200µT
50V/m to 2000V/m.
0.02µW/m² ~ 554mW/m²
0.01/0.1/1 mG or
0.01µW / m², 0.1µA / m, 0.1mV/m,0.001µW/cm ², 1dB
50MHz to 3.5GHz
± 2dB at 2.45GHz
- Display: 4 digits, 2.4 inches color TFT LCD.
- Sample rate: 6 seconds per time.
- Battery life: approximate 8 hours.
- Battery: 1.5V AAA alkaline battery*3.
- Audible key tone alarm: buzzer
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5°C to 40°C, below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10°C to 60°C, below 70%.
- Weight: about 120g.
- Dimensions: 115(L) x 60(W) x 21(H) mm.
Remarks: TM-190 can be powered via USB mini-B (5 pin) connection, user’s external power supply (voltage DC 4.8 ~ 5.2V; current ? 500mA).