Tenmars TM 191 EMF Electrosmog Magnetic Field Meter
The Tenmars TM 191 (EMF) Electrosmog Meter is a low-priced entry-level model in the world of electrosmog magnetic field measurement (EMF). The apparatus is very sensitive and can detect the magnetic fields of e.g. Capture power lines. The EMF meter can represent the detected values ??in the units Gauss (mG) and Tesla (µT). The required 9 Volt battery is already included in the scope of delivery. Operating instructions only in English.
With the Tenmars TM 191, low-frequency magnetic fields can be measured so that counter-measures can be taken with increased radiation exposure. Thus, the Tenmars ™ 191 detects radiations and low-frequency magnetic fields, such as household appliances, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, etc.
-This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency(ELF) of 30 to 300Hz.
-It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
- Display range: 20,200,2000
- Display units: micro-Tesla and mini-Gauss.
- Data hold (HOLD) and Maximum (MAX) hold functions.
- Low battery indication.
- Overload indication.
- Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD, maximum reading 1999.
- Range: 200/2000 mG,20/200µT.
- Resolution: 0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1 µT.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 300Hz.
- Sensor: Single Axis
- Accuracy: ± (2.5%+6dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- Over load: LCD display “OL”.
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
- Battery life: Approximate 100 hours.
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5?to 40?,below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10? to 60?, below 70%.
- Weight: About 170g.
- Dimensions: 130(L)*56(W)*38(H)mm.
- Accessories: User’s manual, 9V battery, Carrying case