Speed Controller RS-1-400
Field of application
- On/off switching and speed control of voltage-controlled fan single-phase motors in ventilation Systems.
- When connecting several fans, it must be ensured that the maximum current and current consumption of the speed controller is not exceeded.
- The input circuit of the speed controller is protected against overload by a fuse.
- The speed controller is equipped with an HF filter.
Construction and Control
- Plastic housing
- The speed controller is characterised by high performance and control accuracy.
- Switching on/off by turning the control knob.
- Control is from the minimum voltage value (at which the fan demonstrates smooth running) to the maximum value.
- The minimum speed is set by the potentiometer on the speed controller's control board.
- AP mounting indoors in the AP junction box included in the scope of delivery
- Mounting in the round standard junction boxes also possible
There are no reviews yet.