VENTS Single-phase speed controller RSA5?-2-P
Thanks to the speed control, not only can optimum ventilation operation be set for a comfortable climate in rooms with variable numbers of people, but the power consumption for ventilation purposes can also be significantly reduced.
Area of application
- Speed control of single-phase fans through stepwise speed control of the electric motors
- When connecting several fans, it must be ensured that the maximum current and current consumption of the speed controller is not exceeded.
- Indoor installation
- When mounting, ensure free air circulation for cooling the internal circuits.
- Non-combustible thermoplastic material
- Five speed control positions with output voltage 110 V - 130 V - 160 V - 190 V - 230 V.
- On/Off push-button with one indicator lamp
- Integrated motor protection device
- Connection terminals of the room thermostat or the frost protection thermostat (if the circuit is interrupted, the voltage supply to the fan motor is interrupted)
- Terminals (230 V, max. 2A) for connection and control of external devices (e.g. air flap drive);
- If necessary, connection of the external speed switch (see connection variants)
There are no reviews yet.