VENTS TwinFresh Expert RW-30-14 V.2
TwinFresh Expert RW-30-14 V.2 is a single room ventilation system for energy-saving, decentralised ventilation of public and commercial buildings, flats and houses.
Advantages at a glance
- Efficient energy-saving ventilation of private houses and flats, cottages, social and commercial buildings.
- Humidity compensation and heat exchange ensure an individually controllable indoor climate.
- Reduction of ventilation heat losses thanks to heat recovery.
- Control via Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
- Data exchange between several individual room ventilation systems via WLAN for coordinated Operation.
Operating logic of the TwinFresh Expert RW-30-14
The unit is designed both for reversing operation with energy recovery and for supply or extract air operation without Regeneration.
The warm and used exhaust air is extracted from the room and runs over the ceramic heat exchanger. In the process, this transfers the heat energy. The heat exchanger is heated and the ventilation system automatically switches to supply air mode.
The fresh outdoor air flows over the ceramic heat exchanger and extracts the stored heat from it until the room temperature is reached. Then the heat exchanger is cooled down and the ventilation system switches back to extract air mode. The cycle starts again. Switching to supply and extract air mode takes place every 70 seconds.
App "Vents TwinFresh V.2" Download
|The ventilation system is designed for flush mounting in a prepared hole on the outside wall of the building. The optimal ventilation solution is to install reversing ventilation systems in pairs, which work in opposite phases. One part of the systems runs in supply air mode and ensures the supply of fresh air, while the other part of the systems extracts stale air in extract air mode. This enables very efficient and controlled ventilation.|
There are no reviews yet.