Ampacoll® BK 535 Butyl rubber tape
Hand mouldable cuff. Single-sided adhesive, highly flexible butyl rubber tape for sealing radon foils against masonry. Can be used with the radon protection foil Sisalex 871.
- Split liner with finger lift
- Vapour barrier property
- Highly flexible - follows component movements
- Easy handling - can be formed by hand
- Pure butyl
- 300 % ductile
- Evens out rough surfaces
- Chlorine resistant
- Permanently elastic, not embrittled
- Item Number: 7640115533074
- 1 roll x 25 m
- 80mm wide
- Storage cool and dry
- Application temperature from 0 °C
- Temperature resistance - 40 to + 90 °C
- Aging resistance > 20 years
- Elongation > 300 %.
- Outdoor exposure time 3 months
SHOPVOTE - Productreviews
This company has a rating of stars with votes cast.