Meet Corentium Pro, a favorite of home inspectors and professionals. Fully AARST-NRPP certified for the North American market and beyond, this professional radon detector will prove a reliable workhorse for decades.
Corentium Pro is a light, portable and battery-operated Continuous Radon Monitor (CRM), designed for professional radon testing and home inspections.
Four highly accurate silicon photodiodes work in parallel for maximum reliability and performance, while the Bluetooth Smart® connectivity allows data to be wirelessly transferred to your smartphone or tablet.
With a battery lifetime of 1.5 years, you will never have to worry about finding an outlet anymore: the placement of the device is always optimal.
Weighing just 10.5 ounces (300 grams), Corentium Pro is the lightest approved CRM in the world, and a joy to work with.
There are no moving parts, cables, or adapters. The setup is quick and automatic, allowing you to focus on what matters most: serving your customers.
The Corentium Pro is tamper resistant, has additional sensors for temperature, pressure and humidity and safely stores all your measurements up to 5 years.
What?s in the box?
- Practical suitcase to carry your Corentium Pro
- USB stick, containing user manuals and CRA software
- Calibration certificate (1-year validity)
- 3 AA batteries
- Mini-USB cable to connect your device to your Windows-based computer
- Torx Key L-shape to open the battery compartment
- Accessories (not included): Tripod, Anti-theft security lock
- AARST/NRPP-certified for home inspections and radon testing
- Accuracy: within 7% after 24 hours; within 5% after 7 days
- 4 Radon sensors working in parallel
- Light, compact, all-in-one system: the lightest approved CRM in the world
- Equipped with sensors for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and tilt
- Stores up to 5 years of data, at 1-hour resolution
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included). Battery lifetime: 1.5 years
- Includes user-friendly and excel compatible software for analysis and reporting
- Work-time exposure calculation shows what parts of the day levels are high
- Tripod screw thread
|Radon Sampling Method||Passive radon diffusion chamber|
|Radon Detection Method||Alpha spectrometry using digital detector technology|
|Radon Chambers||4 distinct chambers|
|Diffusion time constant||25 minutes|
|Dimensions||5.4 in × 5.4 in × 1.1 in|
|Weight||10.5 ounces (incl. batteries)|
|Power Supply||3 AA alkaline battery|
18 month battery life-time
|39 °F to + 104 °F|
<85 %RH (non-condensing)
|Measurement range||0 ? 2,700 pCi/L|
After 1 day
After 7 days
|Std dev <7 % + 0.12 pCi/L|
Std dev <5% + 0.05 pCi/L
|Internal memory storage capacity||5 years at 1h time resolution|
39 °F to + 104 °F|
± 0.5 °F (typical)
±1 °F (max)
|5 %RH to 95 %RH|
± 4.5 % (in range 20-80 %RH)
Barometric pressure sensor|
|50.0 kPa to 115.0 kPa|
± 1 kPa