TSRS sensor with wired serial interface UART is design for direct connection with processor unit for short distance (severel meters). Powering is strictly +5V.
TSRS2 sensor with wired serial interface RS485 is design for bus connection of more sensors with processor unit for long distance (severel 100 meters). Powering is in range +7V to +15V. Communication type and rate is possible to set by external switches as well as bus address of device.
- Continuous monitor of radon volume activity: electronic measuring radon concentration 20 - 1M Bq/m3
- Measurement uncertainty: < 18% at 300 Bq/m3 per 1 hour; < 4% at 300 Bq/m3 per 24 hour
- Accompanying measurements: temperature (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C), humidity (10% - 90%), energy spectrum
- Current radon concentrations: short-term (hourly average) and long-term (daily average)
- Long-term records: results stored in the internal memory for period longer than 2 years; data export CSV, HTML, TAB
NEW: The passive radon exposimeter is suitable for long-term measurements (1-12 months) in all building types. The costs for the laboratory evaluation are already included in the purchase price.
- Long-term Exposimeter (1-12 months)
- nuclear track method
- Laboratory evaluation included
- State-approved & recognised measuring labratory
- EU wide recognition
Radon, Temperatur, Humidity,
Pressure, VOC, CO2
Meet Corentium Plus, the radon monitor that brings data to life. Using the Corentium Plus, you?ll know exactly when levels are high.
- For the measurement of the personal radon exposure or the examination of the indoor radon level
- Measurement from 20 Bq/m³ ? 10 MBq/m³
- Ultra-small, light-weight
- Up to 6 months battery life
- Acoustic alert for radon concentration and dose
- Developed in cooperation with the German Helmholtz Centre, Munich
The Radona Expert+ is the ultimate radon measuring instrument for private and professional users. Every 10 minutes, the meter records the current radon concentration, air pressure, temperature and humidity and stores the data in the device! Battery powered; rechargeable via USB.
- ultra-fast measurement of radon concentration
- Measuring range: 0 - 3700 Bq/m³
- exact radon measurements thanks to ionization chamber
- records measured values every 10 minutes
- incl. Windows application for reading out the measured values
- graphic display directly on the measuring instrument
Der Radon Scout wurde speziell für Langzeitmessungen in radonbelasteten Objekten entwickelt.
- Latest generation portable radon probe
- Independent measurement and direct data storage in own internal memory
- Direct connection via USB
- Wireless transmission of measurement data via wireless central unit
- TSR4D: Overview of measured values through integrated display
Der Radon Scout PLUS wurde speziell für Langzeitmessungen in radonbelasteten Objekten entwickelt.
Radon measuring instruments for fast and accurate measurement of radon In radonshop.com get different radon measuring devices for accurate and reliable determination of indoor radon concentrations.
Supplied to different products to choose from. With our exposimeters you can carry out long-term and short-term measurement and thus obtain accurate information on whether in your own home there is a radon exposure. The advantage of exposimeters lies firstly in the ease of use of the device (up, measure, send to the laboratory), as well as in the high measurement accuracy.
The passive radon exposure meters is simply sent to the measurement to a certified laboratory, where it is evaluated by experts for free. You will then receive a report that tells you whether you have an exposure to radon.