NEW: The passive radon exposimeter is suitable for long-term measurements (1-12 months) in all building types. The costs for the laboratory evaluation are already included in the purchase price.
- Long-term Exposimeter (1-12 months)
- nuclear track method
- Laboratory evaluation included
- State-approved & recognised measuring labratory
- EU wide recognition
Radon, Temperatur, Humidity,
Pressure, VOC, CO2
Meet Corentium Plus, the radon monitor that brings data to life. Using the Corentium Plus, you?ll know exactly when levels are high.
- For the measurement of the personal radon exposure or the examination of the indoor radon level
- Measurement from 20 Bq/m³ ? 10 MBq/m³
- Ultra-small, light-weight
- Up to 6 months battery life
- Acoustic alert for radon concentration and dose
- Developed in cooperation with the German Helmholtz Centre, Munich
The Radona Expert+ is the ultimate radon measuring instrument for private and professional users. Every 10 minutes, the meter records the current radon concentration, air pressure, temperature and humidity and stores the data in the device! Battery powered; rechargeable via USB.
- ultra-fast measurement of radon concentration
- Measuring range: 0 - 3700 Bq/m³
- exact radon measurements thanks to ionization chamber
- records measured values every 10 minutes
- incl. Windows application for reading out the measured values
- graphic display directly on the measuring instrument
Der Radon Scout wurde speziell für Langzeitmessungen in radonbelasteten Objekten entwickelt.
Der Radon Scout PLUS wurde speziell für Langzeitmessungen in radonbelasteten Objekten entwickelt.
Radon measuring instruments for fast and accurate measurement of radon In radonshop.com get different radon measuring devices for accurate and reliable determination of indoor radon concentrations.
Supplied to different products to choose from. With our exposimeters you can carry out long-term and short-term measurement and thus obtain accurate information on whether in your own home there is a radon exposure. The advantage of exposimeters lies firstly in the ease of use of the device (up, measure, send to the laboratory), as well as in the high measurement accuracy.
The passive radon exposure meters is simply sent to the measurement to a certified laboratory, where it is evaluated by experts for free. You will then receive a report that tells you whether you have an exposure to radon.