Radon-proof introduction of pipes, cables, grounding lugs etc. into your house
Self-adhesive aluminum butyl sleeves for sealing pipe and cable entries through the airtight layer.
Accessories for RadonTec AlphaBlock foils.
- processing temperature: +5C° - + 30 C°
- Bitumen compatibility: Yes
- Consequence free: Yes
- Storage: Cool and dry (also on site)
- material: Aluminum-plastic composite film / butyl rubber
- color: brown / black
- thickness: approx. 0.1 mm composite foil / approx. 1 mm butyl adhesive
- butyl density: approx. 1.5 g / cm³ (DIN EN ISO 10563)
- temperature resistance: -40 C° to + 100 C°
- UV resistance: very good
Flexible sealing grommet
- material: EPDM
- color: Black
- hardness: +0 +- 5 Shore A (DIN ISO 48)
- density: 1,15 g/cm³ (DIN ISO 1183-1)
- tensile strength: 11.6 MPa (DIN ISO 37)
- temperature resistance: -30 C° to + 100 C°
- UV resistance: Very good
There are no reviews yet.