Product information "Demand switch NA7 comfort with VDE certification | NA7"
- Works reliably also with dimmers, fluorescent lamps, energy saving lamps, halogen lamps and start-up electronics.
- Orientation lights in the light switches and infant night lights also work with disconnected power flow.
- Reverse and excess voltage protected.
- LED light to show disconnected power.
- Residual ripple: < 4 mV.
- LED-supported function diagnose for easy installation and operation.
- The TOPSELLER among the demand switches!
Technical Data NA7
|Effective power:||Nominal voltage / capacity: 16 A, 230 VAC +/- 10%, 2300 watt bulb load. Mechanical operating time of relay: approx. 15,000,000 switching cycles. Single-pole disconnection: for optimum operator protection and minimum residual ripple. A low resistance outlet will allow optimal channeling in the case of overcouplings.|
|Ripple:||< 2 mV / < 4 mV / < 8 mV (nominal/typical/maximum) Surveillance voltage: DC voltage (230 VDC, max. 8 mA) uncritical with regard to the building biology standards.|
Demand switches ("mains supply interruptors")
For the first time ever, the VDE-mark for approved and certified security (VDE = German Association of Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies) has been awarded for the demand switches of our NA-comfort series. The devices are additionally equipped with a patented energy-saving circuitry. Due to the increasing demand from international markets we can now present the by far best-selling type "NA7 comfort" with an English manual.
There are no reviews yet.